What We Do
An international network at a local scale, BPW aims to inspire and support every business and professional woman to achieve her full potential.
BPW membership is open to women of all ages regardless of their profession. Young BPW can mingle with acknowledged experts in their fields - chemists with hoteliers; bankers with farmers; engineers with lawyers. We offer informal social events, formal dinners and visibility on the global stage.
Confidence-boosting takes many forms. We offer Awards, equip you with the self-belief you need for effective networking.
You'll access vast experience, while our connections with other organisations - UK and overseas - link us into resources inaccessible to "ordinary" networks. 28,000 members across 90 countries, consultative status with governments and the UN, and the UN-sponsored WEPs means YOU really can impact big decisions, especially in our 4 Action Areas
As a member of BPW UK you can:
- Interact locally, nationally, or internationally, with like-minded women
- Get advice on business and professional challenges
- Market your business and talents to BPW Members
- Help us drive for social change - locally, nationally and internationally
- Find opportunities with someone like you in Bahrain, Barbados or Barcelona (BPW is present on 5 continents!)
- Tap into support wherever you are: if you're travelling and just want to meet a local member in an unfamiliar city, you can do that too.
We socialise, share, help, advise, encourage, lobby, and above all support women. Our scale (and reputation) means we're big enough to influence key policy shapers, but small enough for lifelong friendships to blossom.
If you've had enough of making polite conversation over limp biscuits, tired handshakes and thin coffee, why not join us and see how to make a real difference to yourself and your working environment!